By Annual Reviews
Read or Download Annual Review of Immunology Volume 25 2007 PDF
Best immunology books
Within the particularly few many years because the advent of HIV into the human inhabitants, versions of the virus have diverged to such an volume that, have been the dialogue approximately whatever except viruses, acknowledged editions may perhaps simply be categorised as assorted species. This booklet will contemplate those evolutionary adaptations, in addition to the various and, now and then, opposing theories trying to clarify them.
Computer-based layout and modeling, computational ways, and instrumental tools for elucidating molecular mechanisms of protein folding and ligand-acceptor interactions are incorporated in Volumes 202 and 203, as are genetic and chemical tools for the creation of useful molecules together with antibodies and antigens, enzymes, receptors, nucleic acids and polysaccharides, and medication
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Genes, and Infection: The Eta-1 Op Paradigm
- Immune Dysfunction and Immunotherapy in Heart Disease
- New Generation Vaccines
- The Immunology of Infant Feeding
- Principles of Cancer Biotherapy
- Gene Vaccines
Additional resources for Annual Review of Immunology Volume 25 2007
29. 30. 31. 32. 33. 34. 35. 36. 37. 38. 39. 40. 41. 44 18:12 glycosylation proﬁles and modulate the dynamic motion of the Fc oligosaccharides. Biochemistry 36:1370–80 Parekh R, Roitt I, Isenberg D, Dwek R, Rademacher T. 1988. Age-related galactosylation of the N-linked oligosaccharides of human serum IgG. J. Exp. Med. 167:1731–36 Dwek RA, Leatherbarrow RJ. 1983. Magnetic resonance studies on antibody combining sites. Period. Biol. 85 (Suppl. 2):21–29 Padlan EA. 1991. Biological signiﬁcance of carbohydrate chains on monoclonal antibodies.
286:1421–47 77. Zhu D, McCarthy H, Ottensmeier CH, Johnson P, Hamblin TJ, Stevenson FK. 2002.
Org • Glycosylation of the Immunoglobulins 44. The complete N- and O-glycan analysis of sIgA indicating the heterogeneous glycan epitopes that are decoys for pathogens. 45 ARI 13 February 2007 18:12 61. Ellgaard L, Molinari M, Helenius A. 1999. Setting the standards: quality control in the secretory pathway. Science 286:1882–88 62. Trombetta ES, Helenius A. 1998. Lectins as chaperones in glycoprotein folding. Curr. Opin. Struct. Biol. 8:587–92 63. Crispin MD, Ritchie GE, Critchley AJ, Morgan BP, Wilson IA, et al.
Annual Review of Immunology Volume 25 2007 by Annual Reviews